The famously infamous Rumson New Jersey Hash House Harriers are celebrating their 2000th Hash in September, and have opened up very limited registration for the event.
The Rumson H3 describes themselves as “the Hell’s Angels of Hashing” which is actually somewhat accurate. For their 2000th hash, they’re promising giveaways, a pub crawl, some trails, a beach BBQ, and brunch.
From their web site:
- Asbury Park Bar Crawl – pay as you go as we traverse 6-8 bars including 2-micro breweries in Asbury Park.
- Col. Hogan and Elephant Dick are the hares (and maybe Dead Man Walking)
- Breakfast of Bloody Mary’s and Cuban cigars at the Salt Creek Grill
- Hash at Rumson Hash site #1 set in the Hartshorne Woods (eagle & chicken). Jack Schitt, Butt Nked & Euro Trash are the hares.
- Finish on the beach for beer and bar-b-q near historic lighthouses
- Later party into the night at a tiki-hut bar, steel drums and Red Stripes and three draft beers on tap and pool (special awards to our founders)
- Pork roll egg and cheese and bloody mary’s at Surf BBQ in Rumson
- Presentation of special award for greatest on-sec-for-life ever!!!
Space is limited to 100 registrations, so act now if you’re interested. Rego is $100, with $20 due now (via check) and the balance owed later. Sign up here.