WH4 Campout – The Horniest Place on Earth (in Virginia)
The White House Hash House Harriers from northern Virginia/DC are hosting a campout in Rileyville, Virginia during the weekend of 28-30 July 2017. Titled “The Horniest Place on Earth: EpcoXXX Center 2017”, the WH4 celebrate 30 years of being “the Most Magical Hash in the World”, or, I suppose, 30 years of hashing in the DC area. Continue reading →
The Summit Hash House Harriers are hosting the No Frills Interhash at the Harmony Ridge Campground from September 30 – October 2 2016. Hashers can register for 3 days of Interhash fun, or for 2 days at a discounted rate.
Summit H3 organizers are pushing for more participation from area hashers in this year’s No Frills Interhash, especially from the New York City area, including the New York City Hash House Harriers, Columbia H3, Long Island Lunatics H3, and Brooklyn H3. Given that the closest they get to camping is when they have to live in a refrigerator box when the rent gets tripled, New Yorkers tend to be infrequent campout attendees.
An interesting feature of this Interhash especially to those parentally-inclined is that Summit welcomes kids for the weekend! As it says on the website, the No Frills Interhash is “not necessarily a kid friendly event but hash spawn are welcome”.
The Summit H3 is offering a full weekend of hashing activities, including:
- Bimbo Trail with beer check
- Pot luck grilling
- Brunch for Friday campers
- Afternoon trail with beer check
- BBQ dinner
- Fatboy trail with beer check
- Noon checkout
The Harmony Ridge Campground in Northern New Jersey and a short drive from Philadelphia and New York City. You must make your cabin or camping reservation yourself by calling Harmony Ridge directly at 1-973-948-4941.
- Camping cost is $15 per person per night. When you make your reservation, tell them you are tent camping in Group Area E. Contact the Summit H3 organizers if you don’t have a tent.
- Cabin cost is $40 per person per night with a 2 person, 2 night minimum. Single cabins have 2 queen beds and a padded loft, kitchen, and bathroom. Double cabins have 2 additional queen sized beds.
- Bathrooms and showers are a 2 minute walk from Group Area E.
- Pool is closed but fishing (this is Jersey after all), arcade, and ball field are open, assuming you are sober enough to do anything.
Registration for the No Frills Interhash is a cheap $40 for Friday-Sunday and an even cheaper $30 if you just want to join Saturday-Sunday, and covers food and beer. Kids are just $15 per. You must reserve and pay for your accommodations directly with the campgrounds, as rego doesn’t include camping costs. Rego is here.
Rego fees must be paid to the Interhash organizers by Sept 15 to finalize purchases.
The Summit Hash House Harriers are well known in the area for being a great group and providing a fun time. We’re looking forward to this being another one of their great events.
Registration is open for the 2016 White House Hash House Harriers “American Summer” camp-out. White House H3 events are notoriously fun, this year even more so as the camp-out coincides with their 1700th trail on the weekend of 22-24th July 2016. Per the web site:
* Your favorite Camp Counselors welcome you to the White House American Summer Camp-Out!
* Experience the fun, games, and panty raids of every 80s campout movie like Meatballs! Or Great Outdoors! Or Friday the 13th… ummm… wait, what?!?
* Celebrate the running of the White House Hash House Harriers 1700th Trail!
* Break out your totally awesome neon spandex, big hair, and Cosby sweaters and join us for a party that will take decades to replicate!
The least expensive regos are sold out, but you can sign up now for the awfully specific price of $138.50. The price includes:
* 5 trails (including 1700, a midnight naked run, and their “infamous” shot crawl)
* 5 meals
* Tons of beer and cider
* Tubing and river kegs
* Music and dancing
The hash has reserved space at the Goldenrock Campground in Rileyville, VA.
The Big-Hump Hash House Harriers of the St Louis metro area are hosting their Bungle in the Jungle 2016 campout at their, so-called, Camp Bungle in the descriptively named Steelville, Missouri. Camp commences from 12-14 August, 2016 and gets you fed all three days, beer, trails, float trip (canoeing/rafting), free stuff, indoor bed or outdoor area for your tend, hot tub, and volleyball.
Cost to rego now until Continue reading →
The Ithaca Hash House Harriers opened registration for their 2016 Hash Weekend campout, to be held from 19-21 August 2016. They haven’t posted many details yet, but the theme seems to be Saturday Night Live and their events are renowned for being fun and memorable. As noted on the web site:
Registration fee includes Haberdashery, ID Tag, Pub Crawl, Trail Beer, Circle Beer, Food and Beer at On-In, DJ/Dancing. Haberdashery not guaranteed for any registrations received after August 1.
Ithaca H3 has opened $99 rego on their web site now.
The Dayton, Cincinnati, and Columbus H3 kennels are hosting the US Nash Hash Beer Campout on 5-7 August 2016 in Clarksville, Ohio. For your $169 registration fee, you’ll get food, beer, trails, cabins, an enclosed dining hall, and undetermined event haberdashery.
From their event web site:
Like all things hash-like, subject to change as we iron out the details. Included in your Rego: cold beer; camping site fees; cabins with fans, electricity & nice cushioned bunks – 10 people per cabin; 5 meals (Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, lunch & dinner, and Sunday breakfast); snacks; air conditioned mess hall; trails; hash olympics; skits, schwag to be determined.
NOT included: Optional Thursday night prelube in Dayton, Cincinnati or Columbus; your sleeping bag & pillow (special arrangements can be made for those flying in staying in cabins, fill out the Rego); RV hookups (they just don’t exist at this site); 16 year old life guards (Please drink & drown responsibly); your dignity
Registration is capped at 175 hashers and is still open, payable by credit card only. If you’re interested, it’s not too late to rego here.